By installing products such as our Solar Hot Water Systems, you take the first & possibly most effective step any household can take to:
- Reducing their carbon emissions.
- Protecting our planet.
- Heating water for your showers, washing & kitchen use.
- Help heating anything from commercial-sized pools to modest domestic outdoor jacuzzis.
We Can Assist with the Supply & Installation of
- SolarArk evacuated tubes solar hot water systems
- Chromagen flat panel systems
- Chromagen continuous gas systems
Which all keep the hot water flowing to where you need it!
Electric and gas hot water systems account for approximately 20% of a household’s greenhouse gas emissions, by installing a solar water system you will reduce these emissions and also save up to 75% of your water heating costs! the table below is sourced from the Department of Environment and Climate Change NSW.